《愚公移山》
A foolish old man moved the mountains
聽起來是奇聞,
It's an anecdote when we hear it,
講起來是笑談,
It's a joke when we talk about it ,
任憑那扁擔把脊背壓彎,
Let the shoulder pole bends my back ,
任憑那腳板把木屐磨穿!
Let the clogs are worn out by my feet !
面對著王屋與太行,
Facing the Mount Wangwu and Mount Taihang ,
憑著是一身肝膽,
Courage is my weapon,
聽起來不是那奇聞,
It's not an anecdote when we hear it ,
談起來不是笑談!
It's not a joke when we talk about it !
望望頭上天外天,
Look at the sky beyond sky overhead ,
走走腳下一馬平川,
Walk around the wide and flat road ,
面對著滿堂兒孫,
Facing so many children and grandchildren ,
了卻了心中祈愿!
I have made my dream come true !
望望頭上天外天,
Look at the sky beyond sky overhead ,
走走腳下一馬平川,
Walk around the wide and flat road ,
無路難呀開路更難,
Opening a road is even harder than having no way in front ,
所以后來人為你感嘆!
That's the reason why later people all sigh for you !
